Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency WiFi SoC ESP8266 native development with C++ language.
- Fast & user friendly development
- Work with GPIO in Arduino style
- High effective in performance and memory usage (this is native firmware!)
- Compatible with standard Arduino libraries - use any popular hardware in few lines of code
- rBoot OTA firmware updating
- Built-in file system: spiffs
- Built-in powerful network and wireless modules
- Built-in JSON library: ArduinoJson
- HTTP, AJAX, WebSockets support
- MQTT protocol based on libemqtt
- Networking based on LWIP stack
- Simple and powerful hardware API wrappers
- SSL support based on axTLS 2.0+ with Lwirax
- Based on Espressif NONOS SDK. Tested with versions 1.4 and 1.5.
Någon som provat detta?
Exempel på hur lätt det är att använda MQTT som exempel finns här:
https://primalcortex.wordpress.com/2015 ... work-mqtt/